Customer Service Team Member
- Attention to Detail: Recognizes obvious information
- Self-Awareness: Seeks to understand own strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Teamwork: Collaborates with others
Customer Service Team Members are the face of our establishment and are the first step in providing a "Remark"able experience to our guests. Their responsibility is to provide a welcoming environment of hospitality for the guests, while fulfilling orders both quickly and accurately. Job opportunities as a Customer Service Team Member include full-time and part-time positions. Prior customer service or other restaurant experience is not required, but definitely preferred. Applicants are expected to be able to work on their feet for several hours at a time.
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following qualities:
* Consistency and Reliability
* Cheerful and Positive Attitude
* Values Teamwork
* Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
* Share a Smile
* Create and Maintain Eye Contact
* Speak Enthusiastically
* Make Emotional Connections with Guests